Principal of Garden Academy
- Administers an effective, outcome-oriented educational program consistent with the mission of Garden Academy.
- Evaluates the performance of instructional staff as well as the overall program.
- Supervises ancillary and administrative staff.
- Ensures that we follow the highest ethical and practice standards.
- Assists with student-specific programming as needed.
- Assists with staff recruitment, training and all personnel concerns.
- Communicates effectively, positively and proactively with parents.
- Assists with development and monitoring of parent training, transition planning and transition follow up.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must hold NJ Principal’s Certificate
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work collaboratively with other team members
- Prefer 5 years school supervisory or leadership experience
- Ability and willingness to give and receive positive and corrective feedback
- Knowledge of and experience with Applied Behavior Analysis
- Competitive and commensurate with experience. Generous benefits package including health insurance, dental, life and retirement plan.
- Please email cover letter, curriculum vita, Principal certificate and any other relevant materials to David.Sidener@GardenAcademy.org
Position expected to begin on or about July 1, 2013.
For information about other career opportunities at Garden Academy please contact our school office:
Garden Academy • 276 Parker Avenue • Maplewood, NJ 07040
973.761.6140 • fax 973.761.6150 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Garden Academy does not
discriminate on the basis of
race, color, sex, religion,
national and ethnic origin
in the administration of
its educational policies or